Due to Covid 19 we have rolled out many notable changes to provide a safe experience for all of our HBCle fans, as well as, all of our amazing team members. Please take a moment to read through all of our current implementations, as they are effective immediately and indefinitely until otherwise noted. Stay safe and thank you to everyone doing their part.
Policies to Note
- Guests dining in MUST make a reservation prior to their visit. Guests who arrive without a reservation may not be seated and asked to leave.
- Group sizes will be reduced to 10 people, per party, per day. Please do not make multiple reservations expecting to be sat next to one another. This is for the health and safety of all.
- Guests are asked not to congregate in aisle ways, so we may safely and properly be able to execute social distancing during our service.
- There will not be seating at the bar, sorry to all of our favorite fans!
- Unless otherwise stated all revolving events and specials are canceled. This includes our Sunday Bavarian Buffet, Schnitzel Tuesday’s, Keg Tapping’s, Family Days, etc.
- Our expansive Menu will be reduced to decrease potential for contamination, if you have concerns about your favorite dish being on the limited menu please call ahead.
- Silverware will no longer be on the communal tables and instead handed out per need, additionally ketchup and mustard will be given out in packet form.
- We have created a new position, this Sanitation Officer will be dedicated to ensuring our staff and guests abide by the new sanitation policies put in place.
Reservations by phone call 216-621-2337
Groups interested in a private event or special catering options please call 216-356-4204 to speak with one of our great Group Events Team, or CLICK HERE to fill out an event inquiry form. Prost!
-If a party is 30 minutes late a reservation is no longer guaranteed.
-A minimum of 75% of your party must be in attendance before the party will be sat.
-All reservations are made for a maximum of 2.5 hours.